Thursday, July 19, 2012

I am ashamed to admit this but I haven't kept my promise about being better at blogging... :(  Although I do put sneak peeks up on facebook I feel I should be telling a little bit of a story as well.  So...I will try again.  I have developed a nifty check off list for each client and blogging is part of it, so unless I do it I can't check it off the list!

This little guy came to visit me at a mere 3 weeks old.  I have been asked if there is some hard rule on newborn photography as far as age goes.  I guess some photographers are pretty strict about bringing newborns in before they are 2 weeks old.  I haven't found that necessary - I love the little ones at any age!  I've had some newborns under 2 weeks old that are wide awake the whole time and other "newborns" at 5 weeks old that sleep the entire session.  We always get great images regardless.  Of course the "newer" they are the better we can capture that brand new baby look, but if you can't make it before 2 weeks don't worry.  It will be okay - I promise!

No comments: