Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Mini Sessions - Solon Photographer

 I LOVE Halloween!

Well, really, I love fall in general...Halloween is just the icing on the cake!  The smell in the air, the crisp cool nights, all the cute decorations and the chance to dress up and be anyone you want to be.  How much better is that?

Halloween has always been a big deal for me.  When my girls were little, I would hunch over the sewing machine for days creating their costumes.  Of course, they were then obligated to pose for the camera so I could preserve that little moment in time! lol

Here's a peek at my two little punkins...  I think this was 1993 so they would have been 2 1/2 and
 4 1/2 years old.  Oh my gosh...aren't they cute?!?!
(Please forgive the low quality photo...this was scanned from the print.  No digital back then :)  Oh, and check out the rockin Chevy Astro Van!  lol


 My little one was OBSESSED with Barney...  I had to buy Barney sheets to convince her to leave her crib and sleep in a big girl bed. Oh the goofy things we remember.  I still have these costumes...no lie.

In celebration of this wonderful time of year I am offering Halloween mini sessions!  Yay!  Now you can preserve your little punkins in their favorite costumes!  I will have an adorable little setup here in the studio with pumpkins, straw bales, a cute banner, etc.  Please note, children must be able to sit unassisted.  Payment is due when you book to secure your spot.  Thanks!

p.s. October 18th is an Inservice day for Solon.

No comments: